Monday, April 28, 2008

Who needs toys?

Today Cole and Joey decided that they were going to pull all the blankets out of their closet and make a "bed" I told Cole that they were going to have to pick it all up and put the blankets away when they were done. Of course he said he would..... So the bed then turned into some sort of soft pile of cushions that was perfect for jumping into. So Gracie joined in the fun and started jumping off the bed onto the pile of blankets. Why I wonder do I buy my kids any toys at all? They have more fun with blankets and cushions than with any toy they have. : )

Well clean up didn't go exactly as expected but with Mommy's help it got done!







Hey I'm innocent!

4 comments:

Emma said...

looks like fun! looks almost more comfortable on the floor then it is on cole's bed lol.

Jeff Haynes said...

Your kids are adorable, Amber and I can only hope we are this blessed

Ali said...

Is that the shirt I got Joey? I thought it was way too big but what do you know? I wish my kids were as inventive as yours...all they want to do is pitch balls and break things in my living room!

The Jernigan Family said...

Too cute! Such an imagination on that one! Joey looks like such the younger brother, following along. Love ya