For those of you who have husbands who love to game, first of all I feel for you! Mike has a game called Call of Duty. It's a game where he can play online with other people, so when he is playing that game the TV is taken over and our Internet is to slow to handle that and me doing anything on it. Well a while back Cole invented his own game. Mike was playing and Cole was bored so he said "I'm gonna play call of duty jump!" He started by pulling all of the couch cushions off and then jumping around on them. This started about three or four months ago and is now a daily game in our house! Pretty much every morning he says "Mom, can I play call of duty jump" how can I say no, he has so much fun doing it! Joey has started playing too, and it entertains them for hours! They love to jump on the cushions and build forts out of them. Unfortunately they aren't the greatest at picking up the cushions and putting them back yet when they are done. : ) Today the game was call of duty jump hot lava! A little twist to the original. So if you weren't' on a cushion you were being burned by hot lava, oh and there was an evil cushion, if you stepped on it you were the evil bad guy!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
I wanna play call of duty jump! Of course if I jumped, the other two would go flying! Haha!
LOVE that you finally showed pics of this!! I hear about this all the time and now I can see it. And hey, whatever keeps them occupied right? That Moley is such a character!!
Oh my gosh, I'm laughing so hard. Not because of the game, Lord knows I've seen it a million time, but in my head I can hear Cole saying "Call of Duty Jump", and then I hear him saying, "Somting Hurts", and a million other silly sayings. That kid cracks me up. Thanks for sharing, I always get a kick out of the Coleslaw.
Post a Comment