Nothing revealed! We like to keep secrets in this family! : O) We were sure to tell her that we didn't want to know what we were having so she didn't spoil any surprises for us, but she did say that even if I wanted to know really really bad, she would not have been able to tell us because the baby was sitting on it's legs! Ace is so cute though (see side for Ace explanation)! Gracie came with me and was sure that it was a girl. The top picture is the baby with it's fist against his/her cheek. So cute. Growing well and beautiful the ultrasound tech said. She did say " ooooh this baby has such cute collar bones! Heee Hee. It was fun! I love to see what is going on inside! Can't wait until September! I'll keep you all posted!










5 comments:
She's so beautiful.. yes I said she lol...(wait, i'm not laughing out loud, I'm sitting right next to you) Like Gracie said, no boy would place his hand on his face like that! Kidding, I'll love that baby either way, but I'm pretty sure she's a she.
Very cute!! I was never patient enough to wait. I think it should be a boy, then you would be like me (kind-of). Three boys are a kick to have running around! Busy but super fun!!
Oh, Katy! I am sooooo excited and happy for you guys. How fun for Gracie to be able to go with you to your ultrasound. I'm hoping for a girl, but Hunter says it's a boy! Oh and Coop just said girl, too. Haha!
I'm with Em...i'm thinking girl. Ace...that's just funny! Great pics!
~~Weena~~
Hello there!!! I am so happy for you all. I don't get to see you very much any more and miss you tons. Congrats and all my love...Emily and Zack, and the rest of my clan
Post a Comment