I wanted to share some Easter pictures with all of you. We had a great time celebrating at church Easter morning and then headed up to Mimi and Pappy's for some good BBQ burgers! It was great. The kids had a blast playing with all of their cousins! Joey and Avery slept through the egg hunt, but a special one was set up for them when they woke up. The wind about blew them off their feet, but they didn't seem to mind. It's funny, Joey never has done this before, but he sure seemed to know what he was doing!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
How much fun! Sage will have to come join all of her cousins sometime..love ya
I know I've already said this but I'm glad you are blogging. I love being able to see pictures of your kids. Joey looks like an egg hunting pro.
: ) Becky
Whoa... Joey does look like he's done this many times! Nice jacket, too! Haha! Love your blog!
Post a Comment