Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Gracie truns 6





Well, my little girl has turned 6! It's amazing how fast time flies! We celebrated with dinner and dessert of her choice on the 12th of March. She wanted spaghetti and blueberry pie! I was shocked to find that it is quite a bit cheaper to buy a blueberry pie than make one, but hey that made my life easier! She also got to have a birthday party with her friends and family on Saturday. It was a Tinkerbell party! That's her favorite thing at the moment, and it was a combined party with her cousin Faith! The kids had a blast! Presents, pizza, pinatas, and lots and lots of cake! She also got her ears pierced for the big event! I was a little hesitant to let her do it but her Dad gave in and told her she could! Isn't he supposed to be the strong one! : ) Ooh, and I forgot to mention that she also lost her first tooth! Crazy times! She was pretty excited! She has been saying it was loose since the day she turned 5! She was sure that everyone lost a tooth when they turned five!

1 comment:

Angie said...

How fun!! I can't wait to do the "girly" birthday party thing.