Friday, April 11, 2008

Weekend with cousins!


Earlier this week Em and I loaded the kids plus our friend Desi in the car and headed up to Newport, WA to visit our cousin Mo. We were welcomed by a foot of snow in their front yard! The kids were thrilled as they love the snow! During the few days we were there it snowed and rained and snowed and rained again and again. The kids would get bundled up to go out and it wold snow or rain on them. They didn't seem to mind as they came in soaked but smiling every time. On Tuesday we headed to a nearby indoor water park. When we got there we found out that all the kid slides and play stuff was under cleaning and repairs. Bummer, oh well they still got to swim! Joey and Avery played some hoops in the water and loved it! We were hoping for a stop at River Front Park in Spokane, but of course both times we drove through it was raining. Oh well... We had a great time with the cousins! There was never a dull moment with three 13-14 month olds, two four year old a six year old and a 10 year old! I think everyone had a great time! Thanks Mo and Rick for your hospitality!

Joey, Berg and Avery having some fun in the tub! Joey smiled every time I pulled out the camera, but Avery and Berg were more interested in the water and toys!

Lilly, Cole, Gracie and Desi ready to swim!

Gracie reading a book to Lilly


Playing in the snow!

4 comments:

Angie said...

That looks like so much fun (except for the snow part)! Next time you are driving through give me a call. I would love to have you and all the kids stop by my house with all my kids!! :) It would be a lot of fun to get the kids together.

Ali said...

I missed you! But I'm so glad you had fun with your family. I probably would have turned around and come back if I'd have seen than much snow! Haha!

Emma said...

I think burg was interested in a little more then just the water... lol. I need to put these pics up on my page, but I just added a picture today and I don't want to overload people!! I put the one up of Avery's piggy tails. I'm already addicted to this blogging thing!!!

Hughes Family said...

I do not know what Em is talking about. Berg was just enjoying his bath. What is a boy to do. Thanks for coming to visit and you are welcome any time. Though next time we should give Berg a little privacy.