Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oh my.....


Wow Joey, what have you gotten into now? So I was taking a quick break on the couch, you know how those go? I'm always asking for trouble if I decide to tune out for a few. Anyway, I was watching one of my favorite shows John and Kate Plus Eight ( I like to watch it because it makes me feel sane!) Anyway around the corner comes quite little Joey and oh man he found Gracie's new lip gloss/lipstick. Luckily he decided to come straight to show Mommy, I think he was proud of himself. I was amazed it wasn't rubbed all over the carpet or walls yet. I'm sure glad I only have one this age and not six!

6 comments:

Becky Avella said...

That's funny! I guess we'll have to enjoy all the breaks we can get right now, huh?

The Jernigan Family said...

I love Jon and Kate! Poor Joey...I think Uncle Norris bought Gracie lipgloss for her birthday...lol. Love ya

Angie said...

I can't count the times that I've taken a little "break" and had something like that happen. It was still nice though wasn't it? :)

Colleen said...

Oh Joe Joe...that pink color is lovely! I was talking to you right before this incident I believe and the hopes were that Joe would stay sleeping so you could rest for a bit...guess that didn't happen. See this is when you need to employ the Gracie. Set her on a Joe Joe watching mission...LOL. Thank goodness for Hope some days!!

Ali said...

OH MY GOSH! He does look really proud of himself, doesn't he? Could this be another Cole in the making:)?

Emma said...

HA, I can't remember, was it him or cole that got the nail polish on the carpet before?? You're gonna have to keep an eye on that kid! He's a trouble maker. I don't think I want him hanging around my daughter anymore...