I didn't get a full length picture of her but she looked so pretty!
At Gracie's school it's the second graders who put on the Christmas Program. Gracie has been anxiously awaiting this for three years! So for the past two months Gracie and her fellow classmates have been working hard to learn these songs. I think they all did so great! Here is a condensed version video for Mimi and Nana, I know they wanted to be here!










4 comments:
I'm so glad you had a video clip, It looks like a really good program! I'm so sorry i stole Mimi away tonight, I knwo she would have been there. Love you guys!
I am digging the way that music teacher gets into it! Gracie, you looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Great job, babe!
She is beautiful!
Wow. That was so neat. And Gracie looks beautiful as always. I think I could hear her. :0)))Sorry I had to miss it. I'm thinking that when Charlie was in the second grade, for some reason, he missed his. I don't remember them having a program. Hopefully he'll have another before he's 18.Oh by the way. this is mom. LOL
Post a Comment