Joey had a lot of fun opening presents! He is following in his Uncle Joe's footsteps and wants to be a "fighter fighter" when he grows up, so Santa got him all set up! He got a shaving kit and loves it! I don't think he has quite figured out yet though that you don't shave your nose!
Gracie was very excited to get an outfit for her American Girl Doll and a matching one for her! Thanks Grandma and Papa! They look so cute! She got tons of stuff and I'm still trying to get her to put it all away!
Cole was soooo excited when he opened up his "real bow and arrow" from Santa! He is anxious to go hunting with his Dad this next fall! "Don't shoot your eye out kid!"
Eli was happy with paper and boxes! He had fun tearing into things and ripping the paper into tiny little pieces! I think his favorite part of Christmas was all the "kakoo's" he was getting! His favorite work right now is "kakoo" and it means candy or anything sweet please! :) We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family! We hope you all have a very Happy New Year!










3 comments:
Wow, I'm so glad you all had a good Christmas! I think I will need to come and watch Joey shave in person, though. LOL! I miss you!
I'm so glad we still get to spend Christmas together! One of these days we may not get to, let's just tell those kids to stop growing up lol! Love you, and hope we get to see ya before basketball season is over!!!
How cute! I loved the look on the kids faces, and Joey with his little Hitler stash that he was trying to shave is too cute! Uncle Norris is also very excited to go bow hunting with Cole...Love the Jammies!! Love ya
Post a Comment