Can you tell I just filled Avery and Joey's sippy cups! I could hardly convince them to pull them away from their mouths and say "CHEESE" LOL!Emma and the girls came down on Sunday night and spent the night! It was so nice to get to visit with them! On Monday Emma had to leave to go to practice (she is coaching the Bickelton Girls Varsity Basketball team!) So we all decided that it would be fun for Avery to get to spend a few nights with us! We have had so much fun! She has insisted on wearing the "princess dress" every day, so it's getting a little dirty! LOL I'm going to have to sneak it off of her sometime and wash it! Because of all of the ice we have been pretty cooped up inside so they are finding very creative ways to use all that energy that 2 year old's have! Gracie and Cole didn't have school today either, so they joined in on the fun! This morning Avery and Joey wanted to dance, so we turned on some music per Avery's request and they started their dancing lesson!
Thanks Emma for letting us borrow Avery for a few days! She is so much fun! :)










4 comments:
No problem! I must say it's been nice not having a 2 year old around for a couple days, but I'm starting to miss my little monster! Can't wait to steal Joey away for a couple days. I love the dancing video. Looks like they are having a lot of fun!!!
You are such a ridiculously cool aunt!
I have cool daughters and cool grandkids.
MOM!! Joey wanted to be the princess!! Geesh!! LOL!! Tell Mimi to enroll them in ballroom dancing! Wouldn't that be a hoot?!!
Post a Comment