Saturday, September 19, 2009

Within One Week


My cousin Becky is hosting another Within One Week event! You can get something done around the house and possibly earn a free coffee and of course the satisfaction of getting something accomplished. I'm joining a little late, but this is something that I have wanted to get done since last Christmas. It's small and really doesn't take much work but for some reason I just keep putting it off! I got this great picture frame at our last Christmas gift exchange and have never put pictures in it. It has become a permanent fixture on my living room floor propped up against the wall, so I really want to get it filled and hung by Wednesday! Go to Becky's blog and look at the other participants to cheer them on or to join yourself!

4 comments:

the waud's said...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!! I have wanted to fill this frame for you for a long time HEHEHE I know you are a very busy mommy. I cant wait to see the finished project!

Becky Avella said...

I love the frame! I can't wait to see it hanging on your wall.

Thanks for playing along. I'm feeling overwhelmed by my project. I'm so glad you guys are all watching so I'll have to get it done. : )

Love you!
Becky

Emma said...

I'm with Andrea, I've been eyeing that thing forever! glad you're getting to it, but you know now that you're in on the WOW, it's on... It's on like Donkey Kong.

Ali said...

Okay, Andrea and Em said it all...so I will just say that I can't wait to see which pics you decide to put in it. :) I MISS YOU! LIKE CRAZY, I MIGHT ADD!