On Saturday evening we had a big BBQ to celebrate Eli's 1st birthday and Mike's Grandpa's 83rd birthday! We had so much fun with our friends and family! Thank you all so much for sharing this day with us!
Here he is in his ball tent! He loves this thing, one day later and I am already tripping all over balls laying all over the house! :)


We knew he was really to little for a pinata but thought the the older kids would have a lot of fun! He really liked it though he thought he was pretty cool taking a swing at the it!

I wish these pictures were in order, but oh well. Here he is after polishing off pretty much the entire little cake that was made for him!

Digging in!

He wasn't to sure at first, but after just one taste, the rest is history!

Eli shares a birthday with his Great Grandpa Bill! They shared the task of blowing out the candles!

Wee, this is fun!

He had a lot of help opening up his presents, but got it figured out towards the end!

What a great day!
8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELI! WE LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! SO SORRY WE COULDN'T COME TO YOUR PARTY - COOPIE WAS SICK. :(
Love those pictures, Katy! The one of the cake all over his face is priceless! I'm so happy you had a great party with your family and friends. We love you guys so much!
That was a great party Eli is such a big boy. The girls are still munching on the candy :) We had such a wonderful time thank you for letting us share the super special day with your family. We love you all!
Looks like Eli had so much fun!! sorry we missed it!! That cake it great..
Love you Eli. Still can't believe you're a year old!! Holy cow!
BIG OLE ELI!!!!! You are such a man!! Mimi loves you more than you know.
Looks like the ball pit was a huge success...I know what you mean about the balls..lol...I love the cake picture, wish we could have been there! Love you guys!
Jeff and I were recently talking about how much fun the ball pit was way back when... Eli has the home version?? I'm Jealous!
Cute cake ~ great pictures ~ looks like fun party! Happy Birthday again Eli.
Post a Comment