LOLOL! Nice robe and hat! I'm sure Eli will enjoy looking at these pictures when he's in middle school-ha! He is looking like JoJo! Miss ya...getting super excited for scrapbooking weekend!
He makes such a beautiful little girl though... lol. I'm getting depressed the more I keep hearing about scrapbooking weekend!!! WAAAAH. Oh well... I'm going to have to come over one of these days and bring all my scrapbookign stuff so I can catch up. It's so much more fun to do it with other people!! Keeps you motivated. Have fun!
Sorry Katy. Eli can never be mistaken for a girl. LOL Remind Gracie of what she told me on her birthday. she said," well I thought I wanted a sister but now I think it's neat to be the only girl because I'll be the most spoiled." LOL
Your title worried me for a second thinking we were going to get another baby girl in the family..lol..Eli is such a good sport..good thing Mike didn't see him in the pink robe...lol..love and miss you guys
4 comments:
LOLOL! Nice robe and hat! I'm sure Eli will enjoy looking at these pictures when he's in middle school-ha! He is looking like JoJo! Miss ya...getting super excited for scrapbooking weekend!
He makes such a beautiful little girl though... lol. I'm getting depressed the more I keep hearing about scrapbooking weekend!!! WAAAAH. Oh well... I'm going to have to come over one of these days and bring all my scrapbookign stuff so I can catch up. It's so much more fun to do it with other people!! Keeps you motivated. Have fun!
Sorry Katy. Eli can never be mistaken for a girl. LOL Remind Gracie of what she told me on her birthday. she said," well I thought I wanted a sister but now I think it's neat to be the only girl because I'll be the most spoiled." LOL
Your title worried me for a second thinking we were going to get another baby girl in the family..lol..Eli is such a good sport..good thing Mike didn't see him in the pink robe...lol..love and miss you guys
Post a Comment