Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1st Day of Kindergarten!

Joey waiting to pick Cole up! He missed his brother! :) These picture are up in the wrong order but I can't figure out how to get them to move so oh well! :)
This is his smiling face after Kindergarten! So many stories to tell. Of course it took a little prompting because when I asked him what he did he said "I don't remember" LOL!

Notice his hand on Fiona's. This was so cute! I didn't' even realize it until I saw the picture that he was holding her hand. I think it was more for him than her!


Right before class started!


Before we left the house he was super excited!

Today was the big day for Cole! His first day of Kindergarten! He was excited and nervous both! It was a good thing that the teacher lets them into the classroom and the parents stay outside because I think if I were to go in with him I may not have come out! LOL He had such a nervous look on his face once he was inside that door, but then it shut and I guess he made it okay because he was smiling when he came out two hours later! What a big kid he is becoming! Of course all he has been talking about all day is going hunting with his Dad tonight! Mike told him if he did a good job going to school he would take him out to "shoot" coyotes! So he is very very excited for Dad to get home today!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Good job, Coley! You are a big kid now! Have fun with your Daddy tonight! Shoot a coyote and bring it home for your mommy to see. :) Love, Ali

Emma said...

Ok, this is the second time I'm leaving a comment. It must not ahve recorded my first! Anyway, Coleslaw, you are da man. I can't believe he's in school alraedy. It makes me want to cry!!! I keep thinking we're going to see less and less of him. Not as many sleepovers and such. Awe, they are getting older way way too fast! Love you guys

the waud's said...

Coley your getting so big :) Have fun in kindergarten. Love ya