Today was the first day of 2nd grade for Gracie! She was excited, nervous and full of anticipation! Wondering who was going to be in her class and what to wear was her biggest concern of course! I can't believe she is growing up so fast! Cole and Joey had to look in at her after she went in! Cole got to go in and meet his Kindergarten teacher and see his classroom! He was nervous, but did okay. The first day might be a little hard for him! His friend Fiona is in the class with him though so I think it will make things much easier!
Monday, August 31, 2009
1st day of 2nd Grade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
Gracie gets more beautiful by the day. She is growing up so fast. Cole will probably be the most popular kid in his class (just wait 'til he is a teenager,you will have to beat the girls off your doorstep.)Doesn't seem possible that you have kids old enough for school. Wasn't it just a short time ago that you were in kindergarten? Love you!!!
That was my deleted comment...spelled a bunch of things wrong. Haha!
What I said was...Whoa! Gracie's hair cut makes her look so grown up! And I know Coley will be everyone's best buddy in kindergarten, just wait and see. Are you looking forward to some kind of schedule now that they are in school? It does help some, I think. Coopie starts preschool on Wed. Hopefully we won't have two crying kids that morning. :(
I'm happy for you that the kids are in school, but a little sad too... Now you're going to be busy again lol. Hopefully I'll still get to see ya a lot!
The kids are growing up too fast. I can just see Cole being the class clown this year. I love Gracie's hair. But it makes her look too grown up. Tell her to stop growing up. Mimi is feeling very old. Give them all hugs.
Post a Comment