We finally did it! We got our tree last night and decorated it. The kids were so so so excited! Me, well I love a decorated Christmas tree, but I sure don't like decorating it. But it's up it's beautiful and the kids had a great time! Eli just sat and watched all the commotion while sucking on his fist! He loves his hands! After we were done I secretly moved a few ornaments around. Gracie put a whole bunch of ornaments in the front of the tree in about a 1 square foot section. When I told her to move some of the ornaments to other parts of the tree she said "but then people won't see them" Why do we decorate the back of a tree? Joey is fascinated by the tree and tries to take ornaments off constantly. I think I will keep the presents hidden until Christmas morning! :)
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
I love that tongue picture of Gracie...she looks like she was deeply enthralled. Glad you guys have a tree now! It always makes the house feel completely Christmas-y :)
You guys are just like us! We waited til what seems like last minute, and got one last night too. Except we're leaving next Friday and will be gone til after Christmas. If we were going to be around, it wouldn't seem like a total waste... I guess I just couldn't resist! The lights and decorations and smells just won me over! :)
Ok, I think Chad and I are officially the last people on earth to get our christmas tree lol. He'll be back on Sunday, and we are going to get one right away! I love the smell, and Ali's right, it just makes your house that much more Christmasy
Post a Comment