Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fun in the snow and a Coleyism

The kids have been having a great time playing out in the snow! Yes Joey's cheeks really are that red after coming in! They had a few friends over yesterday for a snowball fight! While I was lunch the other day I had some buffalo wings and Cole asked if Eli could have any. I said "no they are too spicy and he can't eat big people food yet." Cole said "So why can he drink spicy milk?" I started cracking up. So I guess he thinks when I have chocolate milk Eli does too! I guess he is partly right though isn't he!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ali said...

Good pics! I love the one of Gracie pulling the sled! She is a crack-up...and speaking of crack-ups, how 'bout that Coley Mole?! He is HILARIOUS! I love it when you post those funny things he says - it makes me laugh the rest of the day :) Miss you guys!

Emma said...

Avery still hasn't gotten a chance to really play in the snow yet. Yesterday we went out and walked around in it a little. Today I have to go to town too, so who knows. Doesn't sound like it'll be going away any time soon. Coley is a monkey. I hope you're writing all these things down for him to remember when he gets older lol.

The Jernigan Family said...

What a crack up that kid is. Can't wait to see if his younger brothers follow in his foot prints. We will be in for alot of "ism's" then