If it was okay to arrange marriages I think I would have to arrange this one! This is Cole's Friend Payton. They are two peas in a pod! She follows Cole around like a puppy dog and he is always asking to go to Payton's house! They cause lots of trouble together those two! I think Mother's should be able to pick out their future daughter-in-laws.... Maybe someday we will get to post this picture at their wedding?? : )
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
I couldn't agree with you more. They look so cute together I love to watch them play together. Thank you again Gracie and Hannah on yet again another beautiful friendship.
Okay, little missy...what do you think you're doing changing your background and adding Christmas music? I am one jealous friend right now! Your blog page looks very professional :) Did you have a free moment on your hands or what? Just kidding...I love what you did! Coley and Payton make a very beautiful couple...maybe she can keep him in line, huh? I miss you!!
What a cute couple! : )
I love that picture! They are super cute together. It cracks me up how much Peyton/Payton (sp?) loves you too, but it really cracks me up how much Cole always wants to play with her. They are great kids.
What a cute little girl. Cole sure is a lady's man. Sage just adored him. You are going to have your hands full with that one. I am almost done with New Moon, have you read that one yet? Love ya
CUTE! She's so little!! They even look like they're married already haha!
Do you have my phone number still? 509-551-6770 I totally understand about the kids in school and everything.. maybe one Saturday or something we can all meet at a McDonalds or something and let the kids play. Or we could get together for dinner one night. :) We're very flexible.
Post a Comment