Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Angels

I woke up this morning to the sound of the coat closet opening (it's squeaky) I came out of my room and Gracie and Cole were already in their snow pants pulling on their snow boots! They were so excited for the snow! Gracie plopped down immediately and made a snow angel! They had a snowball fight and then came in to warm up with some hot cocoa! I love the snow!

5 comments:

Ali said...

I love that picture of Gracie and Cole! How sweet! My kids were really excited, too...although I don't think they know that they could go play in it :) They probably already know I'd say NO! Haha!

Emma said...

That is one excellent snow angel! I just bought Avery some snow pants today and some snow boots so she can go play outside. The wind chill up here has been so cold that I haven't wanted to go outside!!

The Jernigan Family said...

very cute, bet Joey wanted to get out there too...love ya

Jeff Haynes said...

How fun!!!! I think this has inspired me to go out and make one!!!

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

That is so exciting!! We didn't get quite as much here as the Tri-Cities did, but enough! The kids have been so sick already this winter, that I don't dare letting them out. If we had a fence I might, cuz then I don't have to go out ;)haha.