Monday, December 22, 2008

Isley family brunch and sledding!

Sunday was our annual Isley family brunch. While we were missing a few families we still had a great time visiting with cousins and Aunts and Uncles! The food was great and a good time was had by all! Today we went to a sledding hill not to far from here and had a great time! Mike took his snowboard and we took a few sleds and everyone (except Eli) got in on the action! I even tried snowboarding. I took a few spills and bumped my head pretty hard one time, but that didn't stop me! The kids had so much fun! Cole was our little dare devil! He wanted to go as fast as he could and hit the jump every time! He was a snowball when we were done! Covered in snow from all the wipe outs! Gracie was a little more cautious but had a blast! Joey...well you can see in the video what he thought! Eli got to hang out in the warm car!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emma said...

I want to go sledding dang it!! lol. Everyone else is. We should at least try to take Avery, but I really don't want to walk up and down hills lol. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Cant' wait for Christmas!! See ya in a couple days.

Ali said...

I cannot get over the fact that you sent your baby down that huge hill! I has a look of shock on his face at the end of the video :) Glad you guys had fun! I love the pic of the kids with Connie...Seth's face is priceless! Have the best Christmas EVER, dear friend!

The Jernigan Family said...

That is a pretty big sled Mike is manuvering around with all the kids on it...Jeramy went sledding with his sisters and dad one night and his sister Kelsey came home with a black eye from one of her jumps, and he was super sore...lol...I told him that I would enjoy sledding in the snow as much as he would enjoy laying on a beach, and I got out of it! Hope you guys had a great Christmas. Love you

Anonymous said...

I think Mike had more fun than the kids! What a little dare devil! lol