Mimi, Pappy, Nana, Uncle Boog and Uncle Charlie came down tonight to exchange gifts with us. We will also be with them Christmas day, but this gives them a chance to see the kids open their gifts and watch them enjoy them. We had a great time! To start out the night we had dinner, went to Cole's pre-school program "Meet me at the Manger", then came back for desert and gifts. The kids had so much fun! Gracie now thinks she is "Hannah Montana" and Joey is a professional motorcycle rider! Cole is great at maneuvering his little RC car. Eli slept through everything but dinner! Thanks Mom, Dad and Nana for the fun night!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
An early Christmas
Mimi, Pappy, Nana, Uncle Boog and Uncle Charlie came down tonight to exchange gifts with us. We will also be with them Christmas day, but this gives them a chance to see the kids open their gifts and watch them enjoy them. We had a great time! To start out the night we had dinner, went to Cole's pre-school program "Meet me at the Manger", then came back for desert and gifts. The kids had so much fun! Gracie now thinks she is "Hannah Montana" and Joey is a professional motorcycle rider! Cole is great at maneuvering his little RC car. Eli slept through everything but dinner! Thanks Mom, Dad and Nana for the fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
I cannot stop laughing at that picture of Grace in that wig...TOO FUNNY! The look on her face is priceless! I'm so glad you guys had a fun night. Did Coley do anything funny at the program? Can't wait to hear all about it! Love to you all!
I am with Ali, Gracie Montana is soo funny. Your Mom was so excited to do XMAS this way this year so she could watch all of the excitement on everyone's face. I have always said, I can't imagine the mayhem on XMAS at your parents with all of the kids there. Did you guys get hit with alot of snow? we have 6 inches and expecting 10 more with 90mph winds. Love you guys and Merry Christmas! Ps thanks for the advice on the carseats we ended up buying one!
I can't wait till Christmas either!! I hope I make it there lol. I don't think it's going to be much longer the way I've been feeling. Those babies are way low, I can hardly walk, and my "braxton hicks" are turning into more labor like contractions. I am tired of being pregnant, that's for sure! My tree is still looking ok, but it's already about dead! Anyway, I think my novel is getting out of hand. OH!! I finished the second book, I need the third!
Post a Comment