This morning Joey was falling me around saying hold Eli hold Eli. He sat on the couch and said "cheese" that's my hint to pull out the camera! Then he was trying to tell Eli to say cheese too! It was pretty funny. A while later I was on the phone with my friend Ali and Joey got suspiciously quiet. I went to check and this is what I found...
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
Ah, my little buddy JoJo...how can you be mad at a sweet face like that? He is getting to be such a big boy! We need to get together again! Love you guys :)
Hahaha That is too cute and WAY funny!!
That's hillarious lol. Avery has been using the chair a lot lately to crawl up onto things, but never the sink! What a goober.
Oops! He is such a ham. Love you guys
Post a Comment