Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Jump Rope Queen!



Okay, well this is as good as I could get. I tried and tried to get a video on here that is hilarious because of the things being said, but it wouldn't work for me for some reason. So here is a clip from my digital camara, sorry not that clear and no sound. It was pretty funny to watch her. She gets a little frustrated, and mad when I laugh (I know it's mean of me to laugh) but I can hardly contain myself. I think she gets her lack of patience from me for sure! It was beautiful out today. Sunny warm, and we even saw some ducks taking a break and swimming in our pool. Well, on the pool cover anyway! The kids are loving the warmer weather! Today we went to the park for lunch and they actually complained because they said they were too hot. Here are some pictures of the kids having fun in the backyard today!





5 comments:

The Jernigan Family said...

Look at you and your fancy new page! Gracie is such a ham...and what is up with Cole in his underware...lol. Thanks for my last comment...I learned from the best (you) and I was this close to calling you last night. Oh and the guy in the rodeo picture is a friend of Ben's I think. XOXO

Ali said...

Yes, why is Cole in his chonies? That's the burning question in my mind. Glad you guys enjoyed your day. And so glad you finally got your video up. I was feeling your pain, girl! Tell Grace we're having a little contest next time I come over :)

Angie said...

Ok, so everytime I see a picture of Cole I think of Luke. They just seem to be a lot alike. And then....the underwear picture seals the deal. That is Luke through and through. I can't keep pants on the kid for the life of me!!!

I love your new look too. I think that I will be doing to work on mine.

Colleen said...

Cool new page. I love the duckies. Poor lucy, she'll get it. I gotta do this blog thing sometime. No matter what Neil says.

Emma said...

Love the new page. Gracie is so funny, I'm glad I'm home because I can laugh and she can't get mad at me for laughing at her ;). She's getting older!