Monday, May 12, 2008

Gracie and Stunt Man Cole!

This isn't the greatest video, but I thought it was quite entertaining! Mike had Gracie and Cole out last week after he got home from work where Gracie was showing him what she had FINALLY learned that day! (after a bike crash almost two years ago, it has been hard to even get her to ride her bike.) But Yeah!! Gracie is riding with no training wheels. She was determined that day to do this, with a little pushing from me:) And then stunt man Cole decided he wanted his training wheels off too. I think he could have probably figured it out, but we couldn't find his helmet and I was a little worried about him due to his Stunt Man nature! So if you can get past the bad video (cell phone) I hope you get a smile or laugh from this!

6 comments:

Angie said...

That was an awesome video Katy!! It looks like they were having so much fun with their daddy.

Once again, I have to say, Luke and Cole are two peas in a pod (I was looking outside yesterday and saw Luke doing the same thing with his feet on his bike). I can't wait to get them together again. I think they would have a blast!!

Ali said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! You can tell Coley just loves his Daddy's attention. And tell Gracie I said "WAY TO GO, GIRL"! I love your kids, they're so awesome...

Colleen said...

Good job Lucy!! And I do so love that Coley smile! He's such a cheeser and I love it. Everyone loves "that Coley smile"!
Toooo cute!

Emma said...

Awe, She's too big! Tell that girl to stop growing! I love my Gus and Coleslaw! See ya tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Katy--every night I check out Ben and Becky's blogs to keep up with my kids--but now I see I can keep up with the whole family. Glad I found you. Aunt Sally

The Jernigan Family said...

Your kids always make us smile! They are so cute...I LOVE Mike's laugh, it is great! Love you guys!