Thursday, May 22, 2008

Boy am I in for it!












Well, the day has come! Joey has decided that the funnest thing to do is to crawl onto a chair and onto the middle of the table to grab the light! I think I am going to have my hands full with this one! He gets such a thrill out of it too. I have to scoot all of the chairs in really tight so he can't get up. Just look at his little face, so full of delight! This is not the first time I caught him doing this either, he actually got in trouble for doing it earlier today. I had to capture this on camera though! So as he is climbing he is grinning and saying cheese at the same time.

























































4 comments:

Ali said...

Naughty Joey! Oh my gosh, that boy...I guess it's true - he and Coley ARE destined to be the middle children!

What a little daredevil! (Glad you caught it on tape, though)!!!

So this is going to be an every day battle, I suppose?

Emma said...

That is funny. I just got pictures a couple days ago of Avery. She crawled up on the computer chair and was playing on the computer lol. Not like she ever sees me doing it! I was just about to blog them actually, but I'm gonna wait till tomorrow. I think Joey needs more discipline... kidding.

The Jernigan Family said...

Oh boy just wait until he is swinging from them! Let's hope he doesn't figure that one out. Like I told Em, it is so hard to be angry with them when they look so darn cute! Love ya

Colleen said...

Scary Joe Joe!! That scares Auntie Weena. But he sure is cute with his " I did it!" grin!!