I thought this was pretty funny this morning so I thought I would share it with all of you! This morning, while unsuccessfully trying to balance my check book, I asked Cole to take Joey into the playroom and show him how to make a tower with his blocks. Cole's response... "I don't know how to make towers, I only know how to make a mess."
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
At least he's honest...and pretty funny too!!
LOL, I love that face he's making i the picture. Like the "I know I did it but I'm just so cute that you can't do anything about it" look. Love that kid.
That little stinker is so darn cute, it's just about impossible to stay mad at him for too long :) What is it about the really cute ones that makes them think they can get away with everything? Coop's the EXACT same way!
Post a Comment