13 Years ago today I married my best friend! Happy Anniversary Mike!
This past weekend we were able to get away for a few days. Thank you Andrea, Mary and Colleen for watching our kiddos and our dog!! We decided to head up to the cabin and spend the weekend there! We had a great time. It's amazing how quiet it can be with out four little kids and a dog! We really enjoyed the peace and quiet! We went on a hike and found a small little unnamed lake! It was gorgeous! I can't wait to see what the next 13 years has in store for us!












4 comments:
I am so happy you guys got to get away. If anyone deserves a weekend anniversary getaway, it's you two! I am so thankful for our friendship, and I am so proud of the way you are raising your family. I'm sure the next 13 years will bring much fun and happiness! Love you both!
Congratulations to a wonderful couple!! Happy anniversary and many years to come!
I truly don't know anyone who is happier than you two. It is such a blessing to know that my daughter married such a great guy and her best friend. I knew from the first moment I saw Mike gaze at you at the Yakima Horse show that something special was about to happen. I love you two and your wonderful family. You are so special to me.
Happy Anniversary guys! Glad you guys got a weekend away, just the two of ya. Great pictures! :)
Post a Comment