Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Carving!


Gracie's, Joey's and Cole's pumpkins!

Posted by Picasa
So I'm terrible and waited until practically the last minute possible to buy pumpkins. But we got lucky and found a few more in town! We gave each of the kids (well minus Eli) a marker and they drew the face they wanted on there and Mike did his best to follow their lines exactly! I think they turned out great! I love how they are all so different! Of course we roasted the pumpkin seeds and enjoyed some Charlie Brown before heading off to bed! I was almost ready to say forget it this year, but I'm so glad I didn't! Since the night started a little late Eli didn't get to enjoy the seeds with us, but he did get his hands dirty!

1 comment:

Ali said...

I love Joey's pumpkin! I was right there with ya on the almost saying "let's forget it", but once you get going it always turns into something fun and memorable!