Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!

Mike and our crazy kiddos!!
The whole gang!! All 12 cousins and Uncle Charlie!!

My Gracie is getting so big! But she still loves the pumpkin patch!


Cole's favorite part was the straw bale pyramid!

Joey is such a poser! He loved the baby pig!

Eli had so much fun picking out just the right pumpkin! He ended up with a gourd! But he thought it was great!


I love this time of year! The colors, the cool crisp air and the PUMPKIN PATCH! It's so much fun to take the kids out and let them climb on the straw, pet the animals, and take a ride out to the pumpkin patch! We had a great time with Em and her kids and Heidi and her kids and my Mom and Charlie! It's quite a group when we all get together, but we all have a ton of fun!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Awww, what a beautiful blog! I am so happy you ALL got to go together! You are right, when people see your group coming, they probably get out of the way! I especially love the picture of JoJo by the baby pig...he looks like he is in love. :)

Megan said...

Just have to say: Eli and Ella have the same taste in pumpkins: small & green! (Although Ella had hoped for a small pink one before we got there and she rediscovered what color pumpkins are.)
And I agree with you: Fall is SO much fun. We've been to the pumpkin patch & animal farm 3 times, and have promised another trip for later this week.
Thanks for sharing your great photos!
:)
love ya,
Megan

Emma said...

It was a lot of fun wasn't it?! Especially losing Avery! I was super excited about that lol. Love this blog design too! Very pumpkiny :)