Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Gracie!

Our first born, our baby girl is 8 years old today! Wow it's amazing how fast time flies! Scary to think that she is half way to 16! Yikes!! She is growing up to be such a beautiful girl inside and out! You make us so proud Gracie! We love you! Gracie is sure lucky to have such special Grandmas! Thank you Mimi and Grandma for making her bedroom such a special place to "hang out"! It's so girly and pretty and pink! She absolutely loves it!
Mimi took Gracie out for her birthday for some special Mimi Gracie time! They went shopping for the cute bedding for her new bedroom, got a manicure and pedicure, and an "up-do" and also out to dinner at Red Robin! What a princess!

I wish I had older picture on my computer, this is the oldest one I have of Gracie. She is 21 months old! What a cutie! Look how much she has grown.... :)

5 comments:

Emma said...

I love love the bedset! Makes me want to redue Avery's room too!! She is so beautiful. I can't believe she is 8 years old!! Wow. Wait, I can't belive my big sister has a daughter that is 8 years old!? lol. Love you guys. Happy Birthday Gus!

Heidi said...

I love the bedset too! It is so hard to believe it has been 8 years already!
Happy Birthday Gracie! I hope you have a super fun day.

The Jernigan Family said...

I can't believe she is already 8..time does fly by fast, I still remember those chubby little michilan man legs. She is the sweetest, most intellegant, kindest kid I know...good job Katy and Mike...I want to steel her this summer because to hang out with us! I love the bedset too! Good pick...Love ya Gracie...
Alabalipy cuppy is a great place to get your mocha today (I will never forget that...it is a good little tune)

Judawn said...

Happy Birthday Gracie~~~Wow, 8 years old!!! By the way, the little picture of Gracie is her at my house during Babies & Brunch!!! Makes me totally miss you all!

Ali said...

Awww, look at little Grace! That's how I remember her and Hunter...just two little buddies. :) Seriously, though, you do have one of the most wonderful kids I know. Inside and out. She is a joy to be around, and I know God is going to use her for great things! Happy Birthday, sweet girl.