Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mike and Katy plus 7!

Avery and Joe spent a lot of their mornings cruising the back yard in the Jeep! I wish I would have gotten some video of it! Poor Avery spent a lot of time running after Joe as he drove off smiling! What a stinker he can be! For some reason Avery did not want me to take her picture!
Layla is a fighter! She was an absolute angel all week, but you try to take a toy from her or she wants something you have and you better watch out! LOL

Okay this picture makes me laugh so hard! All the kids are playing around and I say "Say Cheese!" and Avery.... points the gun at me and smiles! LOLOL

Gracie and Sage!
What a pretty girl!
I love Mal's cheesy grin! :)
Well, I may not get my own reality show because I sent three kids home on Friday, but I sure felt like I was in a crazy one all week last week! Em and Chad went to Las Vegas for the week (okay it wasn't a week just Mon. night through Friday night) and we kept the girls! The hardest times of the day were bedtime and dinner time, which is no different when it's just my kids. They are great little girls and I love them to death! It was really fun getting to spend that much time with them! I grabbed my camera a few times over the week and here are some of the pictures that I got! I had to take advantage of having little girls in my house that couldn't fight me when I did their hair! I miss that so much! Gracie wants to do her own hair and really just gets mad at me when I do it! So poor Layla and Mal had to be my little projects every morning! But they were such troopers and sooooo stinking cute! :) My cousin Mia came over on Thursday afternoon and spent a few nights! It was fun to see her and Sage! Sage got her taste of being in a big family! Hope we didn't scare her to much Mia!

5 comments:

Emma said...

Lol, I love the picture of Layla and Eli. She's giving that look like, "if you don't give me this rocker I'm going to knock you off yours" haha. The gun picture is hillarious too. At least she didn't say, "Mike, kill Katy"... oh man. I've been doing Mal and Layla's hair every day since I came back. I wasn't ever able to do that with Avery when she was that little so now I'm hooked lol. I need to get more bows! Thank you so much for watching the girls this last week! Don't know what I would do without you. Love you guys, and looking forward to paying you back!

Ali said...

You are such a good sister and aunt! It takes GUTS to do what you did, and I'm so happy Em has you. I agree with Emma on the fact that the pics of Layla and Eli and Avery with the gun are HILARIOUS! Great pictures, sister! You are the best!

Mama Mimi (Dana) said...

These pictures are so darling. Katy you are such a wonderful sister and daughter. I know that when I am with a houseful of kids that I am thinking "oh man, I'll be glad when mom get's back" but when they are gone and it's quiet, I miss them all over again and looking back it's all worth it. I'm sure you do too. Love you.

Heidi said...

Layla and Mal look so adorable with their hair done up so cute. Even though it was a houseful, I bet you all had a great time!

The Jernigan Family said...

We had a great time! I think it was a good experience for Sage and for me being around so many kids since we have none on this side of the mountain, just to see how they interact and what they do since Joey and Avery are 9 months older and Eli is 9 months younger. Sage did better than I thought she would. Thanks for having us and inviting 1 more baby into the mix. Katy plus 8(ty). Layla is certainly going to give Eli (and everyother kid for that matter) a run for their money. Joey is too cute and polite, "Auntie Mia can we read your book together, I will go get it for you so you don't have to get up" lol what a sweatheart. Can't wait to see you guys in April, did you decide if all 4 or just the top 2 are coming? It is 3 bedroom and then a murphy bed in the living room do more than enough room. My dad said he'd clean clams with Mike so he doesn't have to do them in the back of the suburban, plus Jeramy so us girls won't have to do anything except play with the kids. We usually dig the other beaches so find out if Mike knows anyone who knows where to go. Can't wait for the kids to meet Jake the Alligator Man! you can buy pet painted hermit crabs too, i might get one for Sage, they are SO cute..thanks again for having us, love ya,,,now go get some rest!