Saturday, March 14, 2009

Slumber Party!


Last night for Gracie's 7th Birthday she had her first Slumber Party! There were six little girls who were running around, giggling, having pillow fights and dancing to Hannah Montana music! They made their own mini cakes to decorate with the Easy Bake Oven, did manicures and watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua! Gracie even talked Mike into doing a volcano for them! I think they all had a great time! I on the other hand am ready for a nap! :)

4 comments:

Emma said...

Looks like the girls had a blast! Go take a nap, I'm sure Mike can handle the kids for a little bit, just make sure you wake up again lol. Love ya!

The Jernigan Family said...

Geesh...if anyone can handle all of that it is you! Ah the joy's I have to look forward to. Mike will have to teach Jeramy the volcano! Yes do go take a nap, I always write a note on the door...DO NOT WAKE ME UP...lol...Love ya

Ali said...

I love the morning-hair picture with JoJo in the middle...haha! You are one brave woman, Katy...I'd have gone to bed and let Dave do the entertaining! LOL. Glad Gracie had a fun party - she deserves it!

Anonymous said...

You were SO brave! lolol