Thursday, March 19, 2009

Finally some sunshine!









Spring has finally arrived! Well at least for a day it did! The kids got out their bikes and I took Eli outside which he really enjoyed! John and Abby were here to play for a while and John built a jump for the kids bikes. Joey thought he would be big like the others and had to try the jump out too! It was so funny, I couldn't quit laughing! Poor Joey has had a few bad falls in the past two weeks. His forehead was looking like hamburger. He crashed on his tricycle, cried for a sec got back up and jumped back on his "bike"! Poor kid he had a goose egg and another "road rash" on his forehead to go with the two other scrapes. He is such a toughie, he cracks us up!

7 comments:

Ali said...

Okay, that picture of Coley is cracking me up...he actually looks a little like Mike there, that face he's making. And poor JoJo!! Get the kid a helmet, for goodness sakes! LOLOLOL! We were happy for some sunshine too. :) I need to bring Hunter down to your house for some peer pressure to get him to stop whining and ride his dang bike!

Heidi said...

I love how Joey jumps the ramp! it is too cute!

The Jernigan Family said...

Ok quit bragging about your weather. At least it isn't snowing here anymore for the time being. We are going to have to call that kid crash! Eli sure loves that thing, what a happy little boy he is! Love ya

Mama Mimi (Dana) said...

We will have to start callin Joe Evel as in Evel Kneivel. LOL. Either that or horney. LOLOLOL

Anonymous said...

I wish we could get Eli and Isaac together soon! I bought Izzz a Johnny Jump-up - I couldn't believe they still made them! I had one for Chris and David when they were babies and they loved it! Eli sure likes his bouncy seat! He'll be out of it before you know it and raising all kinds of heck around the house! lol

Love you!!!!!

Kerners

Emma said...

I'm not so sure about those nicknames mom... We'll have to talk about that second one lol. I love that video! Joe cracks me up. What a stinker he is. Love those kids

Nana said...

Great video!! Everyone was having such a good time. Eli is so cute in his bouncy seat. I think Ali is right,looks like Joe needs a helmet,he sure tries to keep up with the big kids.