Seven years ago today God blessed Mike and I with our first baby! Much to our surprise he gave us a beautiful baby girl! Born at 8:03 am she weighed 8#1 oz and was 20" long. I can't believe how fast the last seven years have flown by! I know the next seven will probably go even faster. I told her yesterday that I didn't want this day to end because I didn't want her to turn seven. It just seems so old to me. She told me today that even though she was seven now she would still live with us forever! :) She has grown into such a smart, beautiful, sweet little girl full of life and love! Here are some pictures from the last seven years! We love you Gracie!
















7 comments:
I love the one of Hope lurking in the backround...eyes FIXATED on that cake. Just waiting to get a fistful! Happy Birthday Lucy!
I will never forget the day my first grand child was born. What a wonderful day. She has continued to be wonderful, compassionate, beautiful, smart and full of spit and vinegar. I love her more than life itself. Happy birthday Gracie. From Mimi, Pappy, Uncle Boog and Uncle Charlie
Oh Gracie! I will always remember the picture of Mike coming out of the room to announce it was a girl and he was all choked up. She is such an amazing little girl and we absolutely couldn't love her any more. We just wish we could see her more. Thank you Gracie for teaching me how to be a mommy to my little girl by setting such a good example. You are one in a million kid and we love you! Love Auntie Mia, Uncle Norris and Sage
It is so amazing how fast they grow up. Especially from 6 to 7! They start to get their "all grown up now" look! Gracie you are an amazing, sweet girl. We are so proud to have you as our niece! We love you lots! Have a wonderful day sweetie!
Wow, seven seems like such a huge milestone for some reason. My favorite picture is of her in that yellow belle dress. She's such a beautiful girl. I love ya Gus! always will...
oh, and thanks so much for baby daycare kiddo!! You are such a big help.
Ummmm, if you were trying to make me cry you succeeded. Those pictures brought back a flood of memories when we used to hang out together nearly every day, and she and Hunter used to be best pals. Gracie, we love you so much! You are a beautiful, smart girl and we hope this day and this year are full of fun, fun, fun!
Post a Comment