Saturday, February 21, 2009

"Mom, I want a pogo stick"

"I've always super wanted one for ever lasting life" that is what Cole told me this morning when I said we could go to Toys R Us with his birthday money. I had a new bike in mind because his old one is too small, but he had other things in mind. So here he is with his new toy!

5 comments:

Ali said...

For his everlasting life? Whoa, that's a long time... I LOVE THAT KID!!

The Jernigan Family said...

Does he even weigh enough to make it pogo for everlasting life?

Heidi said...

A pogo stick cost the same as a bike?!!Whoa!LOL. Hopefully it will last for his everlasting life with the quality of todays toys!! Send us a video Coley!

Hughes Family said...

Cole...he cracks me up. So serious. I see stiches in his future. (Wait that was me as a kid...I hope he is not accident prone.)

Anonymous said...

tell Cole for MIMI that when we get to Heaven for our real everlasting life that I can't wait to pogo with him. Tell all your kids I love them and give them a big kiss from MIMI.