Even though his official "party" is going to be in a few weeks with Cole and Avery, we can't let the day go by with out celebrating! So Cole and I made some cupcakes and we let him blow out his candles, which by the video you will see he needed no prompting! LOL We got him a big birthday balloon that sings when you hit it. He thought it was great and I caught him this morning singing with it! It was so funny I just wish the camera had been closer so you could really see his face! And of course, he is still hanging on to being a baby. He was caught in the exersaucer this morning too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Sooooo cute! I love his face when he's listening to his balloon song. Why is it that the cutest ones are the naughtiest?! LOLOL...
I can't believe he fits in the exersaucer lol. I wish I could watch the video. i'll have to see it when I come over later.
I bet he was just as excited to dig into the cake! Haylee use to do the same thing with the exersauce and she couldn't get back out!
Post a Comment