Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Missing teeth!

Why is it that it's so cute to see little kids missing teeth, but not so much when it's an adult! LOL
Mike's long lost cousin Billy Bob! See the family resemblance! :)




Well tonight was an interesting night... Mike was eating dinner and whoops, there goes his front tooth. He had his two front teeth broken off when he was little and capped. Just a few months ago, he had to have a root canal in one of them, and sure enough tonight, it broke off. I felt so bad but I couldn't look at him with out laughing. Poor guy has had so many teeth issues in the past few months. He is such a good sport and told me I could post this picture. Then Gracie who has had another wiggly tooth for a few weeks now decided she wanted it out tonight so she worked and worked and she lost one too! LOL She was so excited to show Mike and so excited that the Tooth Fairy would be leaving money for both of them tonight! I think the dentist is taking Mike's Tooth Fairy money!

8 comments:

Emma said...

LOLOLOLOLOL. Oh my gosh, that is too funny! He is a good sport.. Are they going to have that fixed before friday night? lol. That'd make for a great father daughter picture.

Ali said...

Ha! Poor Mikey! I'm so happy you posted that picture though...it has made my day. And good job, Gracie! Hunter has two top teeth loose but he is too much of a wienie to pull them out.

PS: I LOVE THE NEW HEADER PICTURE OF THE KIDS! SUPER CUTE!

Heidi said...

That picture of Mike is just too funny! But what I was wondering, what did you make him for dinner?!!

Katy said...

We got Applebees road side to go. He was eating a quesadilla. At least it happened at home! Now, 3600 dollars later and a tooth implant he should be back to normal. It takes like 4-6 months to complete the implant though. Ugh, guess it's a good thing we hadn't spent our tax return yet.

the waud's said...

ok I think you should call applebees and complain (LOL). So sorry that had to happen right after you had relief from the last visit. The picture is super funny!!!

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. That is from everyone here. We all laughed but all love Mike. What a joker. So it sounds as though he has something temporary. is that right? Glad he doesn't have to go around looking like cousin Billy Bob. Loved the hat too.

Mama Mimi

Piovesans5 said...

HAHAHAHA!! Hey Mike I think that Billy Bob is a LOT hotter than you!! I don't no Katy I think that I would rather have Billy Bob and do something for yourself with that money!!! Well, I am sure that the Implant will be a lot better in the long run!!!
Love Ya Billy Bob!!
Dawn

FarnsworthFam said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That is sooo funny!! Mike and Rich have matching smiles!! During training Rich got hit in the face with the butt of a rifle and it knocked out his front tooth! Poor guys!!! Yeah for Gracie!