Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Cole!

My little boy is 5 years old today! My how time flies! I can't believe the past 5 years have come and gone so quickly. Who would have known that this tiny little bundle would turn into such a sweet, spunky, wonderful little boy! I love you Cole! Happy Birthday Buddy!


Cole wanted to have his birthday party at a gymnastics place. I think it was a great choice! The enticing part for him was the sling shot bungee that only the birthday kids got to do! He shared his party with Joey and Avery (I'll post more later) and all the kids had a blast!
This boy sure does love his Daddy!

5 comments:

Ali said...

Happy Birthday, Coley! We love you soooooooo much! You are funny and make us laugh, and you're a good brother and friend. :) Thank you for letting us come to your party...it was a blast! Have a great day! Love ~ Dave, Ali, Hunter & Coop

the waud's said...

Happy Birthday Big Buddy!!! We all had so much fun at your party. Can't wait to see your monster truck when you and your daddy are done.:)See you in a few hours. Love Andrea

The Jernigan Family said...

Happy Birthday Coley! Wish we could have been there! We will see you in a few weeks! Love you

Emma said...

I don't know why, but I wanted to cry when I saw that baby picture. You're so right, time goes by way way too fast. Give that kid a big hug and kiss from Emma. I love him sooo much :)!! Thanks for sharing your birthday with Avery Coleslaw.

Blog Administrator, Karen L. Brahs said...

5?! You can't be 5!! You just stop growing up, Coley! Happy Birthday! We love you!

Kerners and Umpa Teeb