Gracie looks forward to this night with her Daddy all year long! The Father Daughter Dance. She loves everything about it, getting to spend that time with her Dad all by herself, dressing up, dancing, eating at a fancy restaurant. She was so funny the night before as she ran into the house from AWANA she said "Mom, I've got to get to bed, I need my beauty sleep for the Ball tomorrow!" They both had a great time! She is already looking forward to next year!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Father Daughter Ball
Gracie looks forward to this night with her Daddy all year long! The Father Daughter Dance. She loves everything about it, getting to spend that time with her Dad all by herself, dressing up, dancing, eating at a fancy restaurant. She was so funny the night before as she ran into the house from AWANA she said "Mom, I've got to get to bed, I need my beauty sleep for the Ball tomorrow!" They both had a great time! She is already looking forward to next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










7 comments:
You have a beautiful daughter there. :) Glad they had fun - that is something that is really special, huh? So what'd you and the boys do all night?!
that's awesome! I'm glad she ahd so much fun with her daddy!! I think it's a great deal. Hope Chad takes the girls every year. We might wait a while for him to take all three though lol.
You took some great pictures Katy. I love that first one of Mike and Gracie together. It is so great for the girls and their dads to have something that special to remember.
Gracie you look like a beautiful princess.Chris and the girls had a great time dancing with you and your daddy. We are so blessed that you and Hannah found eachother.:)I just get so emotional seeing all these pictures of all the little girls and their daddies its such a special night for all of them.
Katy, those pictues turned out so cute..the one you said was blurry actually looks like it was artistically enhanced! We had so much fun with you guys this weekend! I think I ate way too many cookies and pizza at your house though...lol...you should do one of Gracie's birthdays like an enchanted "Ball". I bet she'd love that. thanks for everything...love you guys!
These are some of the most precious pictures I have ever seen. Gracie will never forget these things with her daddy and they will benefit her more than you know as she grows up. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful son in law who loves his little girl to the moon.
mama mimi
Wow very fun. What a great memory. Gracie is so beautiful too. :o)
Post a Comment