Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Busy weekend!

Elijah loves his jumparoo so much! He just smiles and jumps and even falls asleep in it! He is so funny! When he gets woken up he just smiles and keeps on jumping! Maybe he will be able to slam dunk someday! :)


This weekend was loaded with fun! My cousins Dawn and Mo came down with their kids to spend the weekend. Em also came over every day so in total we had four adults and 13 kids! Yes it was crazy, but so much fun! We celebrated all of the Feb birthdays with cupcakes and candles! Both of Mo's kids, two of Dawn's and Joey, Avery and Cole all have birthday's in Feb!

For the boy's birthdays we got them bunk beds and bedding. I spent the evening on Monday painting a bright orange (hunter orange) stripe around their room. Cole wanted a camo bedroom so that's what he got! Gracie didn't want to miss out on the fun so they all slept in their last night. Joey's first night in a big boy bed! He did great!

Posted by Picasa
Joey decided that he wanted to watch Elmo one day. He went from not watching two seconds of TV to watching an entire 20 minute video of Elmo. He cracks me up. He sits in his chair with his hands behind his head and just relaxes to Elmo, didn't know that was possible! :)

5 comments:

Ali said...

Super cute bunkbeds and bedding! Oh, and I love the pic of Gracie putting bunny-ears behind JoJo's head...what is it with 1st graders and bunny ears, I swear...
PLUS, you gotta love Elmo! LOLOL! Even though he is a tad bit annoying, he is definitely your friend :)

Emma said...

The room looks awesome! Can't see the stripe though. I'll see it next time I come down. Elmo is great, for a short short period of time... I'm glad Avery is finally watching other things too lol.

Anonymous said...

I loved the videos. We showed them to Granny and pa and they got a real kick out of them too. I miss the kids. Wish you were all down here with us.

Hughes Family said...

Wow! the beds look great. Love the stipe...sorry we could not help. I was a little afraid....13 kids + orange paint. Just a little scary. Thanks for having us, we always have a fun time and you make us feel at home.
Love, ya Mo

Anonymous said...

I keep looking at the pictures of Eli in his Jumparoo and wish I could touch his soft little head. Love him so much and miss him.