This weekend we had a baby shower for my sister Emily. My cousin Mia got to come down with her daughter Sage. Sage is 11 months old and about the size of Eli! She was five weeks premature, so she is pretty petite! We had such a great time. All the kids adored her and it was so fun to watch someone the same size as my two month old do things that 11 month old babies do! The shower was a huge success! Emily got lots of great things for my niece/nephew, and niece/nephew on the way! She is having twins, so she is needing double of everything! We are so so so excited for the babies to arrive! She is due January 24th, but her Dr. won't let her go past 38 weeks, which is the 10th of January. Em is not sleeping well at all! So please be praying for her! Here are a few pictures of the kids and Sage and Em's shower!

The diaper cake was made by Mia! I think she should start selling them!
I hope you can get some sleep Sis! Oh and I just have to throw this out there for all you Husky fans!!! GO COUGS!!! YEE HAW!!!










9 comments:
It is spelled HUSKY...how rude.
Oh, and I had a fun time at the shower! Sage is one super-cute little girl! It was really nice of you and your family to give Emma a shower. I'm glad she got so much stuff :) Onesies, onesies, onesies :)
LOL, okay I'll change it just for you! You know I love ya:)
Seeing the picture of Sage next to Eli really shows us her size. When I look at Mia's pictures I don't realize how tiny she is. I love the one with Joey, Avery and Sage! Looks like a fun time!!
What cute pictures! We had such a good time too. I wish we lived closer. Sage sure had fun, I was so happy to see that she would get right down there with all the other kids since she isn't use to being around kids. She sure loved Cole, I got some really cute pictures too. You threw a great shower, you are such a great sister, and cousin too. Love ya
Looks like a fun time was had by all.:) Emily looks so good.
Ok Andrea, what looks good, the huge dark circles under my eyes or the look of pure exhaustion on my face lol. Thanks for the shower Kate, I couldn't believe how many people came and how much stuff I got. Now I just have to figure out where to put it all lol. I'm feeling better, getting a little more sleep. Hopefully I can get a little more every night! Love you!!
i am typing this one handed whilevi bounce ben on my knee. i just wanted to say how bummed i am to have missed the shower. give my love to em for me. she looks amazing for carrying twins. i'm jealous. : ) i'll be praying that she gets rest.
yay, cougs!!!!!
oh wow i don't type well one handed hee hee
Post a Comment