Wednesday, November 19, 2008

2 Months Old

I can't believe it, but Eli is 10 weeks old! Yesterday he had his 2 month check up with the doctor and here are his stats! 14#15 1/2 oz, and 25 inches long. All my kids have been large, but he is large and in charge! Bigger than Gracie at this age by two inches and almost three pounds! Bigger than Joey by one inch and a pound, and bigger than Coley by...well he is a lot bigger than Cole was! He is a happy smiley baby! We sure are blessed!

5 comments:

the waud's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the waud's said...

Eli is sooooo cute!! He is just trying to catch up to his big brothers LOL. I cant wait for him to start talking. :)

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

He is SO cute!

Ali said...

I LOVE that top pitcure of him! He looks so much like Mike it's not even funny! He is such a sweet little boy, Katy...you truly are blessed with four beautiful, amazing children! I wish you lived closer! I miss you!

The Jernigan Family said...

I can't wait to meet him and put him and Sage next to each other, I think at 11 months and 2 months they are the same size..lol. He looks so much like Gracie to me.