Time is just flying by! Last weekend we went to my grandparent's cabin with Em, Chad, Avery and Charlie! We all had a great time. The kids had a blast with the new neighbor kids up there. Here are a few pics I took, check out http://barnhartboogy.blogspot.com/ for some more pictures of our weekend.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Another week gone by!
Time is just flying by! Last weekend we went to my grandparent's cabin with Em, Chad, Avery and Charlie! We all had a great time. The kids had a blast with the new neighbor kids up there. Here are a few pics I took, check out http://barnhartboogy.blogspot.com/ for some more pictures of our weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Eli is getting so big! Coop just looked at the picture and said, "There's JoJo". I told him it was Eli and he hit me :)
I haven't actually seen Grace in person with her new haircut...she looks like such a big kid!
Can't wait for Friday!
I can finally leave a message!! It was a lot of fun that weekend. Can't wait for this weekend. A lot of scrapbooking to get done!!! I love your new background. Where did you get it? I need a fall one, but I can't find a cute one.
You should call me next time I would have met you! I miss you gusy! Ok I totally think Eli looks like Cole now.
Post a Comment