Last night the kids were getting ready for AWANA and reciting their memory verses! I was so proud of Cole because he had his first one memorized. I said "Hey Cole what's your memory verse" He said..."God loved us and sent his son John and Kate plus 8" LOLOL, for those of you who don't know, John and Kate Plus Eight is one of our family's favorite TV shows. So the reference for that verse was supposed to be 1st John 4:10. We were cracking up all the way to AWANA! He must have said it right there, because he got his verse signed off! LOL That kid says some of the funniest things!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
HA, what a goofball. So is he better then he was on Wednesday? lol. The problem with that kid is that it's impossible to not laugh at him, even when he's being naughty. Well, impossible for me. I'm sure it's easier for you lol.
HA! Coley just has so much going on in his head, you know? He probably said it so seriosly, just like the "after he's done milking" thing! I LOVE THAT BOY!
Okay so after we left your house, Coop was the NAUGHTIEST he's ever been in town. I seriously thought about pulling over on the freeway and just setting him on the side of the road.
On a happier note, we had such fun at your house today with you guys! Little Eli is such a cute little guy!
Coley is such a HOOT...Em's right even when he's being naughty it's hard not to laugh. I think it's because he's like a super smarty!! Always the thinker...planning and plotting!! Now if you can harness that smarts to do good...LOL!!
That is so funny! We've got AWANA tonight. Amy is so proud to finally be a Spark. : )
By the Way...aren't you glad you aren't Mike and Kate plus 8? : )
Post a Comment