Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumkin Carving

Well, it's almost Halloween and we carved pumpkins tonight! I think Joey ended up the messiest with seeds all over his body, but they all got pretty gooey! Gracie's friend Hannah helped us out with her expert carving skills! They all turned out really cute and the kids were all very proud of their pumpkins! Of course we had to get some pictures of Eli just chilling in the bouncy while we carved!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

SunnyD said...

Your kids are getting soooo big! I love the picture of their pumpkins all lit up. Each with it's own little touch of personality. So cute!

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Thanks for the nice comment! We bought a house in Benton City, so not too close to where we are now, but just as close to Tri-Cities.. just on the other side! :) You guys will have to come over and play once we get all unpacked! :)

Ali said...

Nice pumpkins you guys! We had our own pumpking carving session last night, too - but guess who ended up doing everything?! Oh well... I miss you terribly!

Ali said...

Oh, and you need to tell Lonely Paul to take a hike!

Becky Avella said...

Tag..you're it...you'll have to see my blog to see what I'm talking about.

I love your new family photo.

: ) Becky