So I'm not officially due until next Friday, six days away, but I am so anxious to have this baby. I know having a baby in my arms will be more work for me, but I am so so so anxious to meet this little one and hold him/her in my arms. My kids are anxious, everyone is anxious. As I got up this morning and really felt great, which is unusual for me lately I was watching the kids play and thought wow, I'm really blessed with great kids! Here are some pictures I took this morning of the little munchkins that now rule the house! Can't wait until there are 4!
The baby for now, but not for long!
The boys! Do you think there will be one more?
The princess of the house now, who desperately wants a sister! I wonder if she will get one?
The three little monkeys soon to be 4!










8 comments:
Come on out baby!! Geesh! So have I told you my thoughts on what you're having? Here goes...FIRST I want a healthy baby, with that being said I think you are having a boy...but I want you to have a girl!! There it is...for what it's worth!
We can't wait either...I want to come over since Jr will be gone, if I am feeling brave enough and if Emily needs help or something! How far to Kennewick? I love you and can't wait for your little girl to get here...
I was SO expecting a call this weekend, but I never got one...sigh.
I'm praying for you every day, every hour practically...and I hope you're having a little girl :) But I'm absolutely positive you could handle three boys...if it was necessary.
You are all so funny with your predictions! I at this point, just want a healthy baby out of my body! LOL Mia, Kennewick is about 35 miles farther than Prosser. Our place is easy to find. I go in tomorrow morning at 8:45 for a non stress test and to be checked by Doc. I hope there is a good report, you know like okay lets get this baby out! LOL I will keep you all posted!
I'm here at your house, scolding your baby for not coming out to see us. Hopefuly that will guilt "her" into making an appearance soon.
Oh my goodness!!! Emily's scolding must have worked cause Jeff says you are at the hospital right now!!!! I am praying hard!!!
Katy! HI! I can't believe you're pregnant! Well... looks like maybe not anymore... :D Congrats! Sounds like you got pregos just after we hung out like a year ago... Yeah, about that.. sorry. First off...lost your number...then things got busy and gas prices and yeah... bad excuse I know. BUT I am glad to discover you have a blog!!! SO cute and your kids are getting SO big! I'm gonna add you to my friends list... call me if you ever want some time with your baby by yourself! Joe's gone a lot, so I'd be glad to watch your other 3 (or 2 if Gracie's at school) :) Again, CONGRATS!! Hope to talk to ya soon!! :)
hey Katy I blog hopped from Amanda's blog hope you don't mind. Congrats on the new baby. Last time I saw you, I think you just had 2 little ones! :) Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment