Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where does time go?

A week ago I was wishing the time away. I was ready to have a baby, now that he is here I want time to stop. I can't believe Eli is a week old already. I wish I could just put all my kids in a little shoe box so they would stop growing! It's amazing how time flies!

6 comments:

Ali said...

That's so funny, I was JUST thinking that about my boys as I was putting them to bed right now. I was pricing stuff for a yard sale this morning and as I took out each outfit, I could see them in it - so little and innocent...

Your kids are sooooo special to so many people. We love them dearly! And you're a great Mom who loves them and takes such good care of them. I'm excited to see what they will grow up to be :) Let's just remember to treasure them while they're small...

PS: Eli looks like he's about two months old! What a cutie pie!

The Jernigan Family said...

Thanks for posting some pictures of him...It is so weird, when I first opened this email I was like man oh man he looks like Joey, then I was like wait a minute Cole...and then a glimps of Gracie...dying to know the weight, I bet he is bigger than Sage at a week old, and I am complaining about an aching back. How is Joey doing as a big Bro? Love you

Emma said...

Ok Katy, you have me a little worried... a shoe box? lol. I can't believe you have 4 kids. At least they all ended up alright, not sure how with the crazy parents they have, but they did :)

I love the kid tickers by lilypie. I'm going to copy you.

Katy said...

So Eli was 9#15oz today and 21 1/2 inches long! The kid is growing like a weed! I guess all my kids did though! They sure don't stay tiny for long!

Colleen said...

Yep it's shoe box time!! Don't let him get any bigger!! He's so darn cute!! I want to come see him next week...oh and you too...lol!

Amanda said...

He is precious, simply precious.