I can't believe this summer has been here and gone already! We are officially closing the pool today, the kids got one more swim in last week and are sad to see it go, but it's just too cold to swim already! Here are some pictures of the kids over the last few weeks. Life is settling down around here and everyone is finding their new place in the family! I think Joey is enjoying being a big brother! He loves his baby and kisses him all the time! Cole is still a little confused that Eli is a boy, well actually I think he just has his him and hers messed up. He is always saying "can I hold her" and I say "you mean can you hold him" so then he says "can I hold the he!" LOL It's pretty funny! Last night Cole said Can I hold the he when he is done milking! HEE HEE HEE!! That kid is a crack up! Gracie is at school all day which seems like forever to us, so she gets her cuddles in in the morning and as soon as she gets home! Life with four kids sure is crazy, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!
Here come's trouble!
Here come's trouble!










6 comments:
Cute!! And I sure am ready for Fall! I love it, it's my favorite time of the year by far!
Cole is a crack up. I was laughing just thinking about him saying milking lol. Who is that in the middle picture with the mega blocks bucket on the head? It doesn't look like any of your kids.
It's Joey, he got the bucket stuck on his head!
Coley cracks me up...can I hold the he when he's done milking? He probably said it stone-cold seriously, too. As if it wasn't funny at all. I'm thinking of coming up Friday after Hunter gets out of school. Does that work for you?
I'm not at all ready for fall. It is 40 degrees here! Last week it was 90 degrees! I feel like hibernating :(
hi ant katy i want to know how dora and gracie and cole are.
LOL...the picture with Cole and the He cracks me up his face is like...ahhhhh...That is the first pic I have seen of Eli with his eyes open and now I see Gracie....love ya! Thanks for all of the sicky advice!
Post a Comment