This weekend my cousins came down to visit with their four kids, so my family and I got together for a BBQ at Nana's house! Between my brother, me, my sister and my cousin and of course Charlie, there were 12 kids between the ages of 8 and 1. It was pretty fun for all of the kids to be able to play together, and the weather was perfect for some outdoor fun! I think a fun time was had by everyone!
Uncle Boog is the greatest! He lets the kids jump all over him and even joins in the fun himself sometimes! Joey though it was great loading rocks into the dump truck with him. Yes that's Brian under the pile of kids!
Joey, Avery and Sarah had a good time together! Joey learned the word "MINE" and he used it often, but all in all I think they had a good time! They were all very very grubby by the end of the day!
The slip and slide was a big hit! Even the little one's got in on the action! On our way down to Nana's house we stopped off to see Mike at work. Cole was very excited when Mike came out and was able to take him in to see where he worked and what he was doing! While they were in the plant taking a tour, Gracie was singing songs to me. Here is one that I captured on my camera! She likes to make up her own songs! What a goof ball that one is!














5 comments:
Cute new look to your blog...I like it! I love Gracies song and her kooky looking dance. Looks like fun at Nana's house. I did notice by the pictures of Joe and the girls that HE is the only one with a My Little Pony in his hands...LOL Look's like "mine" is working for him...LOL!! Avery looks bigger...Tell Em she's got catching up to do...I'm missing Avery grow darnit!!
Oh that Grace...you gotta love her!
And I, too, love your new look - it's very cute!
I'm glad you had so much fun with your family. I know how much you love getting together with them. I'm praying for a baby this week! Love ya!
Holy smokes I bet Aunt Marlene was going nuts, I know I would be!!! I am assuming it was Ben and Angie because that looked like Sarah. I still remember Alabalippy Cuppy is a great place to get your mocha today! HEY COOL ONLY 9 DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY (you should have it then) :o) I must say the only wierd thing about not knowing the sex is that sometimes you have to call the baby it...lol, hurry up already so we can say him or her...love you
I need to post a blog, I know!!! I don't have a computer anymore. Mine got covered in water, ugh. I'll post one from Katy's computer sometime so people know what's going on. Love the pictures. Colleen is right, what's up with Joey being the only one with a my little pony??
Very Cute :o) Katy how do you do the 9 block collages and stuff with your pics. I like the idea
Post a Comment