Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cole's first day of Pre-school!







Today was a very special day for Cole! He was so excited to be starting pre-school! I was a little worried about how he would react, but he was great! I walked him in and helped him find his cubbie to put his backpack and coat, found his name tag with him and he was then fascinated by the water station set up! I thought he might cry, but he didn't, I told him I loved him and would be back in a few hours to get him and gave him a big hug! As I was walking out the door he yelled Bye Mom, really loud! It was pretty cute, I was a little choked up when I walked away. He is getting so big! They all are! Make sure you look below at Gracie's first day yesterday! Here's a picture of Joey too, don't want to leave him out!

5 comments:

Hughes Family said...

Way to go Cole. I love your coat. Someone really cool must have given you that.
Love, Mo

Jeff Haynes said...

What a good looking pair of little men!!! Such great kids you have Katy! Hope your routine settles out and you can relax a little bit for number four. Call if you need anything.

Ali said...

Awesome job, Coley! I'm so proud of you for going to preschool like a big kid!

Yes, let's hope they're in the routine before the baby comes! I wish I lived closer - I'd come pick up the kids for school!

Colleen said...

Awww...Coley!! He is probably gonna be teaching the class next. Showing everyone how things are done. He is too funny!

The Jernigan Family said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting, and another one on the way...are you totally ready to be done being pregnant...at least with school starting it will just be Joey, but you lose your helpers...can't wait for the call...love you, and I am thinking girl!